The church is now open for Mass. Here is a reminder of the arrangements:
- Bring a mask and wear it at all times in church covering your nose and mouth.
- Wrap up warm — the church doors have to remain open even in the cold weather to allow good air circulation.
- Give us your contact details for Track & Trace purposes:
- The best way to do this is to fill in the pre-registration form online before you leave home (click here). This will speed things up at the church and also give us an indication of how many people will be coming. Pre-registration is for Track & Trace purposes only and is no guarantee of entry into the church.
- If you cannot use the online form, bring your contact details on a piece of paper and leave it in one of the red baskets.
- If you do need to fill in a registration card at the church, please use your own pen if you have one; otherwise use one of the church pencils provided. Do not stand at the table to fill the card but take the card to your seat, fill it in there and return it (with the church pencil if used) to the red basket at the end.
- Arrive in good time: we operate a first-come first-in policy.
- When you leave Mass move away from the outside entrance area . If you stop to greet others, make it brief, keep your distance and be aware that other people are coming out behind you.
Please help those who are not able to keep in touch online by printing off a copy of the newsletter for them. In this way we can ensure these messages are passed on.
Generally there is more room at the Saturday 6:00pm Mass than at the 9:00am or 11:00am Masses.